Abraham Chapel Missionary Baptist Church
Abraham Missionary Baptist Chapel was organized over 101 years ago and still exists today. It began as The Daily Ridge Church and was organized by Reverend Wyatt Williams in a “Brush Harbor” on Rock Port Road in McCool, Mississippi in 1888.
Under the leadership of Reverend Wyatt, forty acres of land was purchased from the State of Mississippi for EIGHT DOLLARS AND TWENTY-FIVE ($8.25) and a one-room church sprouted its roots.
Founding members were: A. Aron Dotson, Andy Dotson, Faith Dotson, A. Judge Dotson, Sandford A. Veasey, J.H. Eubanks, Thortant Hull and Aundry G. Greenlee. The new church was named for Abraham, the Father of Nations.”